TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before using our services, please read these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are legally valid and binding between Unpublished Space LLC (“We”, “Our” Or “Us”), owner and operator of USpace apps for smartphones and devices and Unpublished.Space, web platform for the same service, and you (the User). If you use this app and/or web platform, it means you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions herein. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use the web platform Unpublished.Space or the USpace app. If you have installed the USpace app and do not agree to these terms, please remove the app from your device. The USpace app is owned and duly trademarked by Unpublished Space LLC.
We may change these terms and conditions any time even without prior notice, so we encourage users to read these terms and conditions from time to time. Use of this app and web platform after changes means that you agree to be bound by such terms.
Using the USpace App and/or Unpublished.Space Web Platform
You hereby agree that you are responsible to comply with all applicable laws and policies that may apply to you with the use of our services. You also agree to submit to our rules that we may publish from time to time. All rules that we publish shall form part of these terms and conditions.
We require users to register for an account before using this app and platform. You cannot use this app or web platform without entering your username and password on the log-in page. You hereby agree that all information about you is true, complete, accurate and doesn’t contain any false or misleading information. You agree to keep your information accurate and up-to-date. Any violation thereof may result to immediate termination of your account.
Your password is confidential; thus you are solely responsible in keeping it secure. You are held accountable for any damage or loss of privacy resulting from your failure to maintain a secure password. We are not liable for the unauthorized use of your account or when as such is used by any other person without your consent or breach of security. You agree not to provide by any means your password or any confidential information to any other party.
Using this App, web platform or our services means you give your representation and warranties that the information you give us is true and accurate.
In relation to the use of our Services, You may be required to complete your account registration. You hereby warrant and represent that all user information that you provide or provided on the registration page in relation to the use of this website and services shall be your current, complete and accurate information, and that You will update any necessary information to maintain its completeness and accuracy by visiting your profile page.
You agree that you are responsible for the security of your username and password or your account information with us. You also agree not to use another account at any time without approval from the account owner. You also agree to inform us immediately if you discover somebody else is using your account. You agree that we are not liable for any loss or damages if someone else uses your account, either with or without your knowledge. Please bear in mind that using someone else’s account is considered hacking and you may be imprisoned if you use their account without their consent.
If you discover someone else is using your account without authorization, immediately contact: Unpublished Space LLC Data Protection Officer Subject: Attn: Data Protection Officer Email: email@example.com
Activities and User Safety
By initiating a discussion, or sending communications through this app or web platform, you agree to be accountable for your own actions. You agree not to send any title, messages, or phrases that are deceptive or illegal, or in a way that infringe the intellectual property rights of others. You agree not to use this app or web platform for any illegal activities or any activities that are contrary to law, morals or public policy of your local legal jurisdiction in addition to all applicable national and international laws. We encourage users to immediately inform us if you see any unapproved, unacceptable or violations to our terms for your own safety and for the safety of others. You also agree to hold us harmless from any damages as a result of your actions by using this app or web platform. You also assume all responsibility and liability in case of any legal actions that may arise as a result of your own doing.
Unpublished Space LLC User Safety Officer Subject: Attn: Unsafe or Unauthorized Activity Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree to abide to these conduct at all times:
It is strictly forbidden to send any infringed copyrighted content; or content constituting defamation; content revealing the identity of other people without their approval; and content that would constitute, aid or encourage a criminal offense;
You agree that any messages that you have posted are your sole responsibility. In no case we are responsible in any way for any damage and/or other loss that may be caused, directly and/or indirectly to any other person due to reliance on messages, content or information appearing on it.
We will do our best to protect information and privacy of our users. However, you agree that we will not be responsible for any damages that may result from hacking or other breach that may lead to data leakage. It is your responsibility not to enter information that you define as sensitive or classified.
You agree not to post or send messages or any information which may be humiliating, threatening, insulting, racist, or discriminatory towards race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation or ethnic group. You agree not to upload any file that has a virus or malicious code or do anything that could damage the USpace app and Unpublished.Space web platform system (ie. Spyware, malware, worms, Trojans, etc).
You agree that you are responsible for taking security measures needed to safeguard your own account and your system from viruses, worms, trojans, ransomware, malwares or other hazardous content. You acknowledge that this app and web platform may have materials or content that breaches personal privacy, or infringes copyright and other trademarks owned by third parties. We hereby disclaim any kind of obligation for any type of damages arising from the use of this app and web platform by other users.
You hereby agree that this Agreement does not grant you any copyright or trademark ownership. All ownership of this app and web platform belongs exclusively to Unpublished Space LLC. We impose legal actions for any type of usage of these properties without our consent.
We may modify, delete, update or edit these terms and conditions according to our sole discretion. We encourage you to review these terms and conditions every now and then. However, we will, but are not obligated to, make efforts to notify our users in case of any changes. The use of this app following such changes means that you have read, understood and accepted all of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions will remain effective until terminated by deleting your USpace/Unpublished.Space account and uninstalling this app. If you no longer agree to be bound by these terms, you must uninstall this app and no longer use the Unpublised.Space web platform. Or, if you are not satisfied with this app or our services, or any of these terms and conditions, then you must uninstall this app; suspend use of Unpublished.Space, and deactivate your account with us.
We also reserve the right, without any prior notice, if we believe, in our sole discretion, that using this app: Promotes your illegal activity; Harms our own interest or the interest of others; or where we have reason to believe that you are in violation to these Terms and Conditions. You also agree that you are fully responsible for the termination of this Agreement and all of the consequences thereof.
THIS APP HAS BEEN SUPPLIED TO YOU ON “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT AS ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DO NOT OFFER ANY GUARANTEES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR INDICATED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR FUNCTION, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT. WE ALSO MAKE NO SERVICE WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT THIS APP WILL FULFILL YOUR STANDARDS, OR THAT MAKING USE OF THIS APP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR MISTAKE FREE; AND IN NO CASE DO WE MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE OUTCOMES THAT MAY BE ACQUIRED FROM USING THIS APP OR WEB PLATFORM. USE THIS APP AND WEB PLATFORM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Assumption of Risk
You are fully aware that there are certain risks in using this app thus you agree to take all risks when you use this app, web platform or our services. You, your heirs, your agents and/or beneficiaries, do hereby waive, discharge, indemnify and to hold us harmless, our agents, employees, directors, and representatives from any injury, damages or loss which might arise from the use of this app, web platform or our services.
Communications with another User
You agree that you are responsible for your communications and interactions with other users. You acknowledge and agree that we do not perform background checks, verify the authenticity or the identity of other users using this app and web platform. Although searching other users on this app and web platform is not possible, you agree to perform reasonable preventive measures with regard to your communications with other users.
Visible Rooms and Visible Profile Status Updates
USpace and Unpublished.Space have certain features that are “Visible.” These include rooms you make known and invite access to all your Trusted Connections (“Visible Rooms”) and your Profile Status Updates (“Visible Updates”), which all Trusted Connections can access on your User Profile.
“Visible” includes these two USpace and Unpublished.Space features, and also refers to any kind of virtual location on the USpace app and Unpublished.Space platform consisting of messaging that allows You to:
Send or post messages or user content to all or many of your Trusted Connections, and/or Interact, share, or exchange user content with your Trusted Connections. Although USpace is not a publishing platform, however you agree that messages or information you send or post in “Visible” virtual locations are for public consumption with your Trusted Connections and not for private communications.
You understand and acknowledge that any messages or user content you communicate, transmit, exchange or share by means of Visible Room, Profile Status Update, or similar “Visible” platform feature, may be viewed by your Trusted Connections, and therefore, You expect no privacy with regard to any such posting.
Permitted and Prohibited Use
This app and web platform may be used as a tool for private communication. You agree not to use this app or web platform to break any applicable laws, whether local, national, federal or international. You agree not to send any virus, worms, malware, spyware, trojan, or other types of hazardous computer system code or script, to other users, or to use the app or web platform in any way that results in disruption to the regular operation of this app or web platform.
You are strictly prohibited from interactions with other users which are illegal, offending, hazardous, violent, threatening, disparaging, bugging, defamatory, repulsive, profane, deceptive, racially, ethnically, or otherwise or anything may result in crime, or otherwise breach any applicable laws.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by laws of United States. Parties agree and irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of applicable court in United States in connection with any matter arising out of this Agreement.
Information we collect.
Unpublished Space LLC uses information that we collect from users of this app and web platform to personalize and improve your experience using the app. We gather the following types of information:
- Information You Give to Us: We collect Personal Information that is provided by Users. “Personal Information” includes information such as your name, location, phone number, e‐mail address, date of birth, user id, and other information that you may provide in the course of completing a form or transaction on our site or mobile app . Personal Information is collected when you establish an account with us and whenever you use USpace.
- Device Information: In addition, we may automatically collect information about the browser and/or device that you are using to access our website or mobile application (such as the type of browser or device you are using, browser settings, the version of the USpace App you are using, and the device identification number). We may also collect and analyze the IP address used to connect your device to the Internet and identify your log-in location; device information and connection information such as the device you use and other important information to run your app smoothly. This data will help us improve USpace for future updates. Device information may or may not be personally identifiable depending upon whether it is linked to the identity of the user.
- Statistical Information: We may collect statistical or non-personally-identifiable information about our users, such as which pages are visited, how long a visitor stays on a particular page, the website from which a user came to our site, or similar such information. We also may collect aggregate information such as the total number of unique or return visitors to our site, using our application, or visiting a particular page in a given timeframe. We also may collect statistics regarding usage of USpace features such as how often users provide certain profile information, how often they create or use hosted rooms, send private messages, or create Trusted Connections. We may use this information to measure the use of our sites and applications and to improve our content.
- Cookies and Do Not Track: We may utilize “cookies” and other similar technologies on our website. We may use first party “browser” or “HTTP” cookies, which are unique text files that may be used for data analysis, and enable our website to tailor information for the visitor. We may use browser cookies for purposes such as to personalize the user’s experience on our site, for fraud prevention, or to track visits to our websites. Some Internet browsers offer what often is referred to as “do not track” mechanisms for browser users to automatically signal privacy preferences to websites that they visit. We do not intend to track users across websites and our site honors do-not-track-signals. If you do not want us to deploy browser cookies to your device when you visit our websites, you may set the browser to reject cookies or to notify the user when a website tries to place cookies in the browser program. Rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use some of features offered by the website. If you use our website without setting your browser to block cookies, you consent to the placement of cookies on your device. We do not authorize third parties to place cookies on our website or authorize them to track user activity across our site and third party sites.
- Demographic Information and Specific Topics: We also collect general demographic information such as number of users in a region and the number of users interested in topics related to Categories users select for Rooms (not from user content) so that we can better serve you in the future.
- Communications Content: USpace processes the content of communications that you make to other USpace users in Shared Rooms and to your Trusted Connections to facilitate the provision of our service and as part of our monitoring of our platform for content that may violate the law or our terms of service. USpace does not analyze or otherwise use your Communications Content, including direct messages, status updates, images uploaded to profiles or rooms, comments or messages, to market to you or for purposes other than those identified above.
We do not rely on advertising. This allows us to provide you a protected and private online space on the platform. In future versions of USpace, we intend for you to be able to choose whether you want to engage with commercial enterprises by your own free will by entering our planned business zone. You will not see advertising sharing screen space with your personal conversations.
Personal Information Use
- To provide you with services that you request, process payments for our services, and administer your account (if any);
- To communicate with you, including responding to requests for information, advise you of changes to USpace offerings and practices, and to facilitate communications that you may request;
- To improve and administer our websites and mobile applications;
- To better understand the needs of the users of our sites and mobile applications and create content that is relevant to the user;
- For marketing and market research purposes;
- To conduct research, generate statistics and create de-identified data;
- To personalize content for the user;
- To notify the user of any changes with our website or mobile application which may affect the user;
- To prevent fraud and investigate potential misconduct;
- If you submit a resume to us seeking a position with us we may use that information in the course of considering you for a position; or
- To comply with law and legal process.
Protection of your Data
- We strive to keep your personal information confidential and protected against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alteration through the use of administrative, physical and technical safeguards.
- Personal Information about users is stored on systems that are subject to physical and electronic security measures, and we limit employee access to and use of such information.
- Everything you post to Uspace is 256 bit encrypted. .
- We do not authorize Google or other search engines or web crawler bots to index content on our platform so content posted to our site will not appear in search engine results. We do not provide third party apps with access to the platform or any data on the platform.
- We value your privacy. USpace does not permit searching for your name, email and other identifying characteristics through this app or web platform. Your profile and hosted rooms are hosted in private only visible to your Trusted Connections. A Guest in a shared space hosted by a Trusted Connection will only see your header image, profile photo and name, they will be able to message you and you may eventually establish a Trusted Connection, if you agree.
- Your profile will not disclose your Trusted Connections to third parties, even to your other Trusted Connections. For example, if you have a total of 2 or 2000 Trusted Connections, your profile will be indistinguishable to anyone who views it.
- It is your obligation as a user to safeguard your user id and password. If you believe that your user ID and password has been compromised, please change your password using the functionality provided by USpace through the app/website. You also may contact us at email@example.com to report a compromised account.
- It also is the obligation of the user to know who they are accepting to be Trusted Connections and verify the email addresses from which the user receives a Trusted Connection request. When administering a private room, it is the obligation of the user to know who the user is admitting choosing to admit to the room. Trusted Connection requests or other requests that a user believes may be fraudulent or otherwise spoof the identity of another person should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While USpace strives to protect the privacy of its users, information that a user shares with others on the USpace platform through privacy messages, rooms, or any other means could be used or disclosed by the recipient in ways other than those intended by the sender. Users are responsible for any content that they chose to share through USpace and recognize that what recipients may do with Communications Content or other information shared through USpace is beyond our control.
Monitoring and Disclosure
- Privacy is important but we have a social responsibility and in some cases legal obligations to not allow our services to be used for illegal or other improper purposes. We refuse to be a tool that facilitates criminal activities.
- Our platform will be monitored by algorithm bots programmed to identify potential criminal activities or violations of our terms of service. In the event that content is flagged by a bot, reported by another user or is otherwise comes to our attention, a human monitor will review the content and, if appropriate, take corrective action and/or refer the content to relevant authorities if necessary.
- We monitor our space proactively, not exclusively to fulfill our minimum obligations to the jurisdictions in which we operate. Information about individual users that bots collect is not used beyond the scope of effective oversight of the platform and legal obligations.
- We will only disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- in order to fulfill a transaction that you request or facilitate payment for services.
- To service providers acting on our behalf.
- in response to subpoenas, or legal process such as court orders, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims.
- if we believe it is necessary to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, to prevent, or to take necessary actions against illegal activities, fraud, or for the safety of the person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law;
Additional information for users in the European Union or the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Our legal basis for processing information about you that we collect about you through our website is our legitimate interest as a data controller to administer our website.
- We process Personal Information about our users during the registration process to carry out our contract for services and provision of such information is necessary to subscribe to our service.
- In cases where you are asked to provide your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, although this will not affect the lawfulness of our processing prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- In the case of processing involving passive data collection and other processing for the administration of our websites and mobile applications, such processing is undertaken pursuant to our legitimate interests as a data controller.
- We may process personal data where necessary for our compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- We also reserve the right to process personal data in the event we believe doing so is necessary to protect the rights of the data subject or another person.
- We may serve as a data processor in certain cases where USpace is providing services on behalf of a data controller.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us using the email address provided below. You also have the right to file a complaint with your data protection authority if you have concern about the manner in which we are processing your personal data.
User Data Rights
- USpace strives to give users control over their personal information, including the right to request access to your personal information, correction of that information, the right to request deletion of that information, the right to object to how we are processing your personal information and data portability rights as further discussed below. In many cases, you can exercise these rights directly through options available to you through USpace. You also can contact our Data Protection Officer. These rights are not unlimited, however, and we may limit user rights to the extent permitted by law in cases where we believe doing so is necessary, such as the exercise or defense of legal claims, to protect the rights of others, or the nature of the particular request is unduly burdensome. Personal Information will be retained only for the duration account membership with Unpublished Space LLC and for such time thereafter as may be required by law Unpublished Space LLC shall not record or retain Personal Information longer than what is required for us to fulfill the purposes for which the Personal Information was collected or as required by law. You can request that we delete your Personal Information by sending an email to email@example.com. Deletion or removal of Personal Information may take up to 30 days from the date of request. You can also delete Personal Information using features provided by the platform.You may contact our data protection officer in case you wish to request a copy to all of your Personal Information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children. Our site and application are not directed to or intended for use by children under the age of 18 or to collect Personal Information from such users. We do not collect Personal Information from any person we know to be under the age of 18 and those under 18 should not submit any Personal Information through this site or our mobile application. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 18 we will remove the information from our files.
How Do We Update This Policy
Data Protection Officer.
You may contact our data officer:
Unpublished Space LLC Data Protection Officer
Subject: Attn: Data Protection Officer
How to Contact us. You may contact our data officer through email@example.com. Our officer would be glad to attend any of your privacy concerns.