Congratulations to Rose Outdoor Services and Rose Tire of Murphy, NC, the June 08 WKRK “Business of the Week” winner!
Congratulations to Gerard’s Diesel and Automotive of Murphy, NC, the June 22 WKRK “Business of the Week” winner!
This contest ended on June 22, 2020. Thank you for participating!
WKRK “Business of the Week” contest details
WKRK and USpace are giving away prizes worth at least $3200 over the next four weeks
- If your business is located in the WKRK listening area, you will be automatically added to the WKRK Business of the Week contest after you request an invitation.
- You do not have to be an advertiser at WKRK to qualify
- Starting on Monday, June 1 at 11:00am, the business with the most votes wins a Virtual Storefront for one year and media prizes from WKRK worth over $800 total, including a short video “Business Profile” interview hosted by Kathryn Jenkins of the Small Business Center that will be aired and archived on WKRK’s popular Facebook Page with over 27,000 Page followers!
- Each week the winner is removed from the contest and the following Monday at 11:00am the business with the most votes wins “Business of the Week”
- Rally fans of your small business to Vote for you to win! The direct link is uspace.co/contest-wkrk
- Winners will be selected at 11:00 AM on June 1, June 8, June 15, and June 22, 2020
- Winner Business Profile interviews with Kathryn Jenkins, Director of the Tri-County Community College Small Business Center, are scheduled on Zoom at Noon the Tuesday after the Monday announcement or you may request another time
Never close your business because customers can't walk in
The contest is closed, but your WNC business is invited to request an invitation to be a Virtual Storefront Pilot Business
To join the contest, request an invitation for your business
- All you need to request an invitation is an email address, zip code and name of your business
- If your small business provides goods or services directly to shoppers in a local area in the United States or U.S. territories, you can request an invitation to open a virtual storefront on USpace
- We send you a link to a short form to register your business after you request an invitation
- None of the information is sensitive and that’s most of what we will need to setup your Storefront
- Registration is no cost, no obligation process that puts you first in line to open a Virtual Storefront as we open USpace Virtual Storefronts this summer. Request an invitation to get started.
- Read the full Virtual Storefronts FAQ on the uspace.co/virtual page
Request an invitation to open a Virtual Storefront
You will be notified when your business is approved to pilot a Virtual Storefront when we launch this summer
Your invitation includes a link to register your business to open on a virtual storefront on USpace.
When you register you go to the front of the line to open on USpace when we launch this summer. Virtual Storefronts have a 90 day free trial and a low fixed monthly rate. Registration is free, easy, requires no sensitive data, requires no deposit, and has no obligation.